In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, Official Journal of the EU, L 1 19/1 of 4 May 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the: General Data Protection Regulation).
Spółdzielnia SIP ZPCH w Krośnie at ul. Czajkowskiego 82 hereby informs that it is the Data Controller of your personal data.
- Contact details of the Data Controller, e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact details of the Data Protection Specialist
Klaudia Sikora e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed and stored for the purpose necessary for the execution of the agreement/tasks and will not be made available to recipients other than those authorised under the provisions of law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities, if they make a request on an appropriate legal basis and will be made available only to those entities with whom the Data Controller has concluded the personal data processing agreement in accordance with Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- The recipients of the personal data provided will also be the authorized employees of Spółdzielnia SIP ZPCH in accordance with the scope of their responsibilities and authorization.
- The data provided will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to conclude an agreement or perform tasks, and the non-provision of the personal data will make impossible to conclude an agreement with the Data Controller and to perform his tasks.
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract concluded with you for the period necessary for its execution, as well as after its termination for the following purposes:
pursuing a claim in connection with the execution of the agreement.
- performance of obligations resulting from the provisions of law, including in particular tax and accounting liabilities.
- statistical and archiving purposes, for a maximum period of 6 years from the date of completion of the agreement.
- The legal basis for the personal data processing results in particular from:
- Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law;
- Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code;
- Your consent to the personal data processing in a situation provided for by law.
- We would like to inform you that you have the right to:
- have access to the content of your personal data and their correction;
- erase or limit processing, require the cessation of processing and transfer of personal data, as well as the right to raise objections to the processing of your personal data.
file a complaint with the supervisory authority in accordance with Articles 77 and 79 if it is found that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
- withdraw legal consent to the processing of your personal data, if you have given your consent – for this purpose you may contact the Data Controller or the Data Protection Specialist at any time; obtain extensive information in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR concerning:
– the occurrence of your personal data in the Data Controller’s personal data files and the address of its registered office,
– the purpose, scope and method of processing of data contained in such a filing system;
– the state from when your personal data is processed in the filing system;
– the source of the data, if any;
– disclosure of your data, and in particular information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
– the planned retention period of the personal data,
- You may exercise the afore mentioned right at any time and the Data Controller is obliged to provide the data subject with a copy of the personal data to be processed. The may exercise the above-mentioned right directly at the Data Controller’s seat or via the Poczta Polska (Polish Postal Service).
- The Data Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect general information about you, which is not, however, related to your personal data. These are, for instance, the name of the Internet service provider (or company network, name of the company), the website you visited before visiting our web page, information about the pages you visited, the date and time of your visit, information about the operating system and browser version used during your visit.
Such information is collected and analysed in anonymous form. They are only used to increase the attractiveness, content and functionality of our website. They are not further processed or transferred to third parties.